What To Consume During Pregnancy
It is very important to eat healthy during pregnancy. During this time, your body needs additional nutrients. You need to get 300-500 calories on an extra day. If you do not pay attention to your diet, you may adversely affect your baby’s development. In addition, poor nutrition, excessive weight gain, diabetes at birth or pregnancy increases the risk of complications. Healthy eating helps you and your baby to be healthy, and also helps you to lose weight after birth.
Folic acid deficiency in the first three months of the neural tube defect in the baby’s nervous system can cause an increase in anomalies. Therefore 400 micrograms of folic acid per day is recommended. Sources of folic acid foods like spinach, lettuce, cabbage, Bran and whole grain breads, oats, legumes can be considered as. Folic acid supplements are essential for the first three months, even if they are taken adequately.
Avocado is the fruit that contains the most monounsaturated fatty acids. Avocado, high in fiber, B vitamins (especially folate), vitamin K, potassium, copper, vitamin E and vitamin C are available. Healthy fats, high folate and potassium content make avocado an excellent choice for pregnant women. Remember that potassium contains more potassium than bananas, while relieving leg cramps.
Mother candidates should be aware of nutrition:
- Meals should not be skipped, often and less nutrition,
- Drink at least 2.5-3 liters of liquid a day.,
- To prevent excessive weight gain, you should avoid sugary, flour, fatty foods,
- Alcohol should not be taken,
- Avoid smoking,
- To reduce nausea and vomiting, fatty and spicy foods should be avoided,
- Dry foods such as bread, biscuits and leblie should be preferred between meals.,
- Foods that contain caffeine, such as cola, coffee, tea, chocolate, should be consumed less.,
- Meals should be eaten in steaming or oven, avoid fried foods,
- To prevent constipation fiber food consumption should be given weight.